Every Landlord's Legal Guide Ebook
Publication Date: May 2012
File Size: 7609 Kbytes
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
The best, most effective way to make and save money as a landlord is to keep up with the law, so turn to Every Landlord’s Legal Guide, which gives you the legal and practical solutions you need to rent your residential property right. From move-in to move-out, this book covers a wide range of issues, including fair housing, repairs, sublets, screening for good tenants, and environmental hazards such as mold and bed bugs (yes, bed bugs). With handy 50-state charts listing specific laws for each state, this complete resource will help you avoid hassles and headaches — not to mention legal fees. From fair housing to security deposits and more, Nolo’s bestselling book Every Landlord’s Legal Guide helps you:- screen and choosing tenants – prepare leases and rental agreements – collect and returning deposits – avoid discrimination charges – keep up with repairs and maintenance – hire the right property manager – minimize your liability – deal with problem tenants Every Landlord’s Legal Guide provides over 30 forms you’ll need, including leases and rental agreements. This edition is completely revised with the latest in the law, plus explanations of new federal rules affecting foreclosed properties and new information on security deposits in your state. Are you a landlord in California? Check out The California Landlord’s Law Book.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $31.58. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.