Everything Grammar and Style Book: All you need to master the rules of great writing Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Good grammar enhances the impression you make on people the minute you open your mouth or put pen to paper. If you’ve struggled to master grammar and style, look no further than this straightforward and entertaining guide.
The Everything Grammar and Style Book, 2nd Edition is packed with easy-to-follow guidelines for effective writing, from proper word choice and punctuation to paragraph organization and editing techniques.
You’ll learn how to write crystal-clear e-mails, professional-sounding letters, articulate term papers, and more. This book shows you how to:
- Master difficult punctuation
- Revise until your writing shines
- Write clearly and concisely
- Correct commonly misspelled and misused words
- Practice your new skills with Checkpoint exercises at the end of each chapter
- Find the best Web sites for spelling rules, style help, and interactive quizzes
The perfect desk reference, this book has all the ingredients you need to conquer your fear of grammar-and become a great communicator!
Susan Thurman has taught English grammar at levels from junior high to college, and currently teaches at Henderson Community College in Kentucky. She was the editor and publisher of Class Act , a national magazine that featured grammar, writing, and ideas for English teachers. Thurman is the author of The Everything Grammar and Style Book and The Only Grammar Book You’ll Ever Need . She lives in Henderson, KY.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $11.55. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.