Everything Leadership Book Ebook
Motivate and inspire yourself and others to succeed at home, at work, and in your community
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Your mission : Create a vision and turn it into reality.
Your challenge : Compel any group of people to help you achieve success.
Your solution: The Everything Leadership Book, 2nd Edition has the tips and techniques you need to change your management style into true leadership.
This valuable resource includes practical advice on leadership techniques, as well as guidance on what separates the leaders from the followers. Learn how to exude self-confidence, become a role model, and make a difference at work and in your community.
Completely revised and updated, this guide features the latest insider tips on how to:
- Communicate with peers in and out of the office
- Stimulate, excite, and motivate any group
- Delegate responsibility
- Manage from within
- Build a productive team
- Define the difference between management and leadership
Being in charge can be intimidating, even for the most seasoned leaders. Whether you’re climbing the ladder of success or have already made it to the top, this indispensable guide helps you focus on your strengths and goals so you can take the reins with confidence!
Eric Yaverbaum heads Ericho Communications, one of the most sought-after consultancy firms in the country. He has overseen public relations programs for brands such as American Express, Sony, IKEA, and H&M. He previously served as president of Jericho Communications, the eleventh-ranked public relations firm in the country. Yaverbaum is the author of Leadership Secrets of the World’s Most Successful CEOs and coauthor of Public Relations for Dummies . PR Week named him one of the heroes of the industry. He lives in New York City.
Erik Sherman is a writer, entrepreneur, and consultant. He has owned several small businesses and served as a business consultant to firms ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. As a journalist, Mr. Sherman has long covered business and interviewed major business figures, including the CEOs of ChevronTexaco, Sysco, and Kaiser Permanente, on issues of management and leadership. He lives in Colrain, MA.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $11.55. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.