Everything Leadership Book Ebook
Motivate and inspire yourself and others to succeed at home, at work, and in your community
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: December 2008
File Size: 4313 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 22.74% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Your mission : Create a vision and turn it into reality.
Your challenge : Compel any group of people to help you achieve success.
Your solution: The Everything Leadership Book, 2nd Edition has the tips and techniques you need to change your management style into true leadership.
This valuable resource includes practical advice on leadership techniques, as well as guidance on what separates the leaders from the followers. Learn how to exude self-confidence, become a role model, and make a difference at work and in your community.
Completely revised and updated, this guide features the latest insider tips on how to:
- Communicate with peers in and out of the office
- Stimulate, excite, and motivate any group
- Delegate responsibility
- Manage from within
- Build a productive team
- Define the difference between management and leadership
Being in charge can be intimidating, even for the most seasoned leaders. Whether you’re climbing the ladder of success or have already made it to the top, this indispensable guide helps you focus on your strengths and goals so you can take the reins with confidence!
Eric Yaverbaum heads Ericho Communications, one of the most sought-after consultancy firms in the country. He has overseen public relations programs for brands such as American Express, Sony, IKEA, and H&M. He previously served as president of Jericho Communications, the eleventh-ranked public relations firm in the country. Yaverbaum is the author of Leadership Secrets of the World’s Most Successful CEOs and coauthor of Public Relations for Dummies . PR Week named him one of the heroes of the industry. He lives in New York City.
Erik Sherman is a writer, entrepreneur, and consultant. He has owned several small businesses and served as a business consultant to firms ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. As a journalist, Mr. Sherman has long covered business and interviewed major business figures, including the CEOs of ChevronTexaco, Sysco, and Kaiser Permanente, on issues of management and leadership. He lives in Colrain, MA.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $11.55. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.