Everything Resume Book: Create a winning resume that stands out from the crowd Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
A resume is like the first thirty seconds of a blind date-one with a prospective employer. That’s all the time you have to get a hiring authority’s attention and-hopefully-an interview. A bad resume will absolutely eliminate you from the competition.
Building a strong resume is the single most important step in landing a new job. The Everything Resume Book, 3rdd Edition is your one-stop resource for crafting a resume that will highlight your skills and experience to get you the job you want. This hands-on guide offers helpful hints on format and presentation and includes the most up-to-date guidelines for using the Internet in your job search.
This completely revised and updated edition includes new information on:
- Job boards and the best Web resources for job seekers
- Using resumes as a personal brand
- The advantages and disadvantages of video resumes
- Social networking sites in the job search
- Generation gap issues relating to resumes
- Resume blogs
Bursting with more than 100 sample resumes for a wide range of professions, this guide contains the information you need to command a prospective employer’s attention and score that all-important interview.
Nancy Schuman’s career spans twenty-seven years in the staffing and employment industry; she is currently a vice president at Lloyd Staffing. She is the author of five career guidance books, including _ Revising Your Resume_ and From College to Career . She estimates that she has written or created more than 6,500 resumes for job seekers in all fields and job titles. Since 2006, she has been the resident weekly Jobs and Careers columnist for The Long Island Press . Schuman holds a master’s degree from Indiana University and lives in East Northport, NY.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $11.55. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.