Everything Whole Grain, High Fiber Cookbook Ebook
Delicious, heart-healthy snacks and meals the whole family will love
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: December 2008
File Size: 5271 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 22.74% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Start reaping the benefits of a whole-grain, high-fiber diet! The Everything Whole-Grain, High-Fiber Cookbook is your ultimate one-stop resource for making sure you and your family gets all the yummy whole grains and healthy high fiber you need! You’ll enjoy eating healthy like never before with inventive, tasty dishes like:
- Banana-Nut Stuffed French Toast
- Shallot Walnut Herb Bread
- Lasagna Florentine
- Walnut Tarragon Chicken Salad on Raisin Foccacia
- Cranberry Relish
- Cashew Egg Salad Sandwich
- Pumpkin Soup
Featuring 300 fabulous recipes, this is the only cookbook you need to incorporate high-flavor, high-fiber foods into every meal and snack. Easy-to-read dietary information for each recipe will help you make sure you meet all your nutritional needs. This indispensable cookbook is full of simple tips to add fiber to your life. Eating whole grains is a key step toward a healthier, happier you!
Lynette Rohrer Shirk is a classically trained chef. She is the author of Wild Women Throw a Party, The Mother Daughter Cookbook, The Everything Tapas and Small Plates Cookbook, The Everything Classic Recipes Book , and Wild Women in the Kitchen . She holds a BA in classics from The Ohio State University and attended the California Culinary Academy in San Francisco. Shirk worked at Alice Waters’s restaurant Chez Panisse in Berkeley, CA, which was one of the first restaurants to include organic foods on its menu. She spent a year in Eugene, OR, soaking up the organic produce, making baby food from scratch, and creating candy recipes using ingredients such as brown rice syrup, sunflower seeds, and soy milk. She lives in Flower Mound, TX.
TECH. REVIEWER: Julie Negrin, M.S. , is a certified nutritionist and culinary expert with more than ten years of experience. She has taught hundreds of children and adults how to cook, given countless nutrition lectures and cooking demonstrations, and developed dozens of healthy, delicious recipes. As the director of culinary arts at the Jewish Community Center (JCC) in NYC, she blends her scientific knowledge of nutrition with practical everyday cooking expertise. She is a former employee at the Department of Health, where she developed an innovative curriculum for grade school children that combined nutrition education with cooking instruction. She lives in New York City.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $11.55. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.