Exchange Rates and International Finance Markets Ebook
An Asset-Theoretic Perspective with Schumpeterian Perspective
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: August 2003
File Size: 683 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This book poses the important question of whether exchange rates are ultimately tied down by economic fundamentals. In a unique approach the subject is analysed from an asset holder’s perspective and Streissler takes the reader through an authoritative and wide-ranging study including:
Friedman’s case for flexible exchange rates
interest parity and purchasing power parity
process analysis of temporal exchange rate equilibria
stabilization through bounded interest rates and exchange rate theory
*the problem of the neutrality of money
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.