Executive Secrets Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: January 2006
File Size: 833 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 28.57% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The United States is spending billions of dollars on building a quantum computer, a computer that isn’t expected to be ready for another 30 years! Why? What is President Bush hiding from the taxpayers now? This novel is based on a secret project that will change the world. The novel is based on 95% fact. The adventure begins when Dr. JW, a world-known physicist, is hired by the NSA to build a quantum computer, a computer that operates at a billion times faster than a conventional computer. A few years into the project, Dr. JW learns that the CIA killed his brother. He goes ballistic and plots to avenge his brother’s untimely death. He makes plans to steal the quantum computer and sell it to a foreign buyer. A lead physicist, Dr. Garrett Vanderhoff, gets wind of the planned theft and plans to do something about it. When Dr. JW steals the computer, he eliminates the entire project team to cover his tracks. But when he tests the computer, he realizes he has been duped. But by whom? Everyone is dead. Did he make a terrible mistake killing the team too early? And where is the computer? Through action-packed suspense, Dr. JW and his ruthless cohorts desperately search for the computer. With they come up empty-handed; his foreign buyer threatens to pull the plug. Dr. JW makes one last-ditch effort and calls the Cheyenne Satellite Tracking Station in Virginia on the faint hope that the satellite used in the earlier computer tests might give him a clue as to the whereabouts of the computer. Not expecting anything, he is shocked to learn that the satellite had been accessed several times after the computer disappeared. With a breathless pace, Dr. JW traces the satellite signal to the house of Zachary Vanderhoff, Garrett’s father. After a thorough search of the house, Dr. JW comes up empty-handed once again. Puzzled, he puts a full tail on the occupants of the house, Zachary, a retired detective, and Aaron Vanderhoff, Garrett’s only son. Now all is quiet. There are no satellite signals. Zachary tends his garden and takes long walks. Aaron attends MIT as a full-time physics graduate student. When Aaron graduates as the valedictorian of his graduating class, Zachary presents Aaron with a laptop computer and a story about how Dell has offered to pay him $5,000 to test the functionality of the prototype computer. Almost a computer guru, Aaron accepts the challenge and the much needed money. Months go by as Aaron works hard at his new job as a Staff Physicist at TRW and uses his extra time to work with the computer. He makes little progress and doesn’t understand why Dell wanted to pay him $5,000 to test a computer. The pace shifts into high gear when Aaron quits his job to nurse his cancer-stricken grandfather back to health and to explore the inner depths of the Dell computer. Mysterious messages start appearing in a seemingly random fashion. Aaron discovers a hidden message from his dead father. He learns that the Dell story had been a cover up and that the laptop computer is actually the computer his father stealthily removed from the NSA to prevent Dr. JW from stealing it. Aaron learns the secrets of the computer and realizes why it can’t get into the wrong hands. He is amazed when he learns that the computer has an untested ability to transport objects from one place to another. With Zachary’s high medical bills and small pension, Aaron schemes to test the computer by locating and delivering a wanted terrorist to the White House south lawn. Now the American President is interested.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.25. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.