Expert Delphi Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Become a developer superhero and build stunning cross-platform apps with Delphi About This Book • A one-stop guide on Delphi to help you build cross-platform apps • This book covers important concepts such as the FireMonkey library, shows you how to interact with the Internet of Things, and enables you to integrate with Cloud services • The code is explained in detail with observations on how to create native apps for Ios and Android with a single code base Who This Book Is For If you want to create stunning applications for mobile, desktop, the cloud, and the Internet of Things, then this book is for you. This book is for developers who would like to build native cross-platform apps with a single codebase for iOS and Android. A basic knowledge of Delphi is assumed, although we do cover a primer on the language. What You Will Learn • Understand the basics of Delphi and the FireMonkey application platform as well as the specifics of Android and iOS platforms • Complete complex apps quickly with access to platform features and APIs using a single, easy-to-maintain code base • Work with local data sources, including embedded SQL databases, REST servers, and Backend-as-a-Service providers • Take full advantage of mobile hardware capabilities by working with sensors and Internet of Things gadgets and devices • Integrate with cloud services and data using REST APIs and scalable multi-tier frameworks for outstanding multi-user and social experience • Architect and deploy powerful mobile back-end services and get super-productive by leveraging Delphi IDE agile functionality • Get to know the best practices for writing a high-quality, reliable, and maintainable codebase in the Delphi Object Pascal language In Detail Delphi is the most powerful Object Pascal IDE and component library for cross-platform native app development. It enables building natively compiled, blazingly fast apps for all major platforms including Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, and Linux. If you want to build server-side applications, create web services, and have clear GUIs for your project, then this book is for you. The book begins with a basic primer on Delphi helping you get accustomed to the IDE and the Object Pascal language and will then quickly move on to advanced-level concepts. Through this book, we’ll help you understand the architecture of applications and will teach you the important concepts of the FireMonkey library, show you how to build server-side services, and enable you to interact with the Internet of Things. Towards the end, you will learn to integrate your app with various web services and deploy them. By the end of the book, you will be able to build powerful, cross-platform, native apps for iOS and Android with a single code base. Style and approach This book will help you build cross-platform mobile apps with Delphi using a step-by-step approach.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $40.94. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.