Exploitation - Dawn of the Cold War - A History Play Ebook
Publication Date: May 2011
File Size: 1210 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
“Exploitation: Dawn of the Cold War” is a history play by Robert Huddleston. As American forces advanced into Germany in WW II, small, highly mobilized unites called "T-Forces’ were close behind ready to identify and guard coveted equipment and related documents. Act One is set in May 1945 and the T-Force officer set to guard a Nazi rocket factory called Mittelwerk is visited by two officers of Army Ordnance Special Mission V2 who have been ordered to locate and ship to the U.S. one hundred rockets. Act Two covers the arrival of two members of the U.S. Naval Technical Mission, one being Charles A. Lindbergh, Jr., a civilian attached to the mission. Act Three focuses on the conflict between exploiting German technology and prosecuting Germans who used and mistreated slave labor used in the rocket factory. Playwright Robert Huddleston, a combat pilot in the Second World War, has been on the fringe of the German-American rocket programs. As an Army Air Forces’ officer, he served on the AAFs’ effort to exploit German technology. In the 1950s he was posted to the White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico, an assignment that stimulated interest in the exploitation effort. This was followed by employment with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration in Washington. Huddleston is the author of “Edmundo: From Chiapus, Mexico to Park Avenue,” the story of a Mexican-American espionage agent in Spain who married a German princess whose father supported Adolf Hitler. He is a graduate of the University of Missouri, the George Washington University and the National Defense University. Married to the former Pepita Lassalle, the Huddlestons reside in a retirement community near Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.