Exploring IBM SOA Technology & Practice Ebook
Publication Date: September 2007
File Size: 2014 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
IBM SOA Insider Shows Path to Business Agility Service oriented architecture (SOA) is a major technology trend focused on making corporate information technology (IT) an enabler of (not an impediment to) business flexibility and innovation. SOA takes individual steps in a business process and implements each of them as a stand alone, reusable “service.” These “services” can then be configured and reconfigured to implement flexible business processes. While SOA is not the unique province of any single vendor, IBM has taken a leadership position in the industry and is actively helping organizations in many industries be successful with SOA. IBM is in the enviable position of offering an unmatched breadth of hardware, software, and services necessary to deliver the business agility offered by a SOA implementation. This book is intended for those interested in migrating their existing computing infrastructure in the direction of a Service Oriented Architecture using IBM technology and services. In Exploring IBM SOA Technology & Practice, IBM SOA expert Bobby Woolf explores IBM’s vision for success with SOA. Woolf starts by describing reason an organization should consider adopting SOA. Issues and challenges faced once you decide to adopt SOA are described. Guidance is given on how to prepare, select good SOA projects, and how to structure a committee to manage all SOA projects in an organization. Woolf then moves in for a closer look at the nuts and bolts of SOA including the IBM SOA Reference Architecture, the suite of IBM products/services (e.g. IBM WebSphere) used to implement that architecture, and SOA application development practices. Vital topics such as lifecycle management and governance are covered. Throughout the ebook you will find direct links to important videos, Webcasts, white papers, and other SOA resources to help your projects succeed. This book is a key resource for IT professionals and business people who work closely with IT who want to learn how to use SOA to make their corporations more successful and how they can work with IBM to achieve that success. This book will help you: * See if SOA is right for your organization * Identify appropriate SOA project candidates * Understand the challenges that go along with an SOA strategy * See the important role governance plays in successful projects * Understand the IBM SOA Reference Architecture * See how IBM WebSphere works with other products and services to implement SOA * Explore links to video, Webcasts, and other online content that will help you succeed with SOA
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $44.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.