Export Housewares, Gifts & Decorative Accessories to the United States of America Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: August 2005
File Size: 5111 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This book is a practical and comprehensive guide for anyone planning to export housewares, gifts and decorative accessories to the USA. It targets a worldwide audience and caters to all who are interested in exporting to the country. This publication provides useful information on the following: overview of the industry in the USA, setting up an export business, business planning and marketing, sources of financing, finding importers, trade fairs, potential avenues of selling in the USA, intl. modes of payment (such as letters of credit), and much more. It also provides useful web sites and other contact information in the USA. In writing this book, the author has used over two and a half decades of his knowledge and experience in international trade. He has also traveled extensively to stay abreast of the current trends and developments in various countries. About the Author Mr. Nasim Yousaf began his career as a Pilot Officer and later became a leading exporter. As a result of his dedication toward his profession, he achieved success at young age. One of his companies in Pakistan earned merit certificates for 3 consecutive years for its commendable performance in export. Mr. Yousaf is a founding member of the Board of Directors that established The Pakistan Commercial Exporters of Towels Association (PCETA), one of the largest trade associations in Pakistan. Prior to moving to USA, he also held other important positions in the PCETA, including Vice Chairman (North Zone), Member of the Central Executive Committee, and Member of the Textile Quota Committee. As part of the Textile Quota Committee, he and other members disbursed quota to the exporters of the PCETA. In the past, Mr. Yousaf has also represented the business community in front of various levels of the Government of Pakistan, including the ministerial level, to discuss and resolve trade issues. He has traveled extensively around the world, which according to him, has been a great source of learning and has broadened his vision on global issues. In the last decade, he has devoted a large portion of his time to research. Mr. Yousaf ‘s other works include: . “Import & Export of Apparel & Textiles; Part I: Export to USA, Part II: Import from Pakistan” . “Import & Export of Hand Knotted Oriental Rugs; Part I: Export to USA, Part II Import from Pakistan” . “Importing Gifts, Housewares & Decorative Accessories from Hong Kong” . “Allama Mashriqi & Dr. Akhtar Hameed Khan: Two Legends of Pakistan” . "Pakistan’s Freedom and Allama Mashriqi: Statements, Letters, Chronology of Khaksar Tehrik (Movement), Period: Mashriqi’s Birth to 1947" . “Pakistan’s Birth & Allama Mashraqi: Chronology & Statements, Period: 1947-1963” (under print) . Articles on Allama Mashriqi and the Khaksar Tehrik . The author is currently working on additional books. Up to date information is available on the author’s web site.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $14.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.