Factorization Methods for Discrete Sequential Estimation Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: May 1977
File Size: 8522 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Kalman’s elegant solution of the discrete linear estimation problem has had a major impact in academic engineering circles and in the aerospace industry. Recently, areas of application have widened to include such diverse subjects as transportation planning and scheduling, marine and satellite navigation, power systems, process control, surveying, earthquake prediction, communications, economic forecasting and analysis, water resource planning, human modeling, and biomedical applications. Unfortunately, numeric accuracy and stability problems have often prevented researchers in these diverse disciplines from successfully computer mechanizing Kalman’s algorithms. It has come to be realized that algorithm formulations that involve matrix factorization generally enhance numeric characteristics and at the same time generate new analytical perceptions. Our aim in this monograph is to familiarize analysts in these various areas with those matrix factorization techniques that lead to estimation algorithms that are efficient, economical, reliable, and flexible. In order to expedite their application we have included FORTRAN descriptions of the important algorithms. Our experience leads us to conclude that a better understanding of the underlying mathematics involved with matrix factorization, together with an awareness of the concise FORTRAN implementations that are possible, will result in a more widespread utilization of this technology. Hopefully, after familiarizing himself with this material, the reader will share our opinion. This monograph came about as a result of a set of lectures on leastsquares estimation that I gave at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory. The interest with which these lectures were received convinced me that the estimation applications community would benefit from, and in fact was in need of, an estimation reference book that thoroughly describes those matrix factorization methods and associated numerical techniques that have been successfully employed by numerical analysts. Emphasis in this book has been on the algorithmic and computational aspects of discrete linear estimation. Although our material is of a rather specialized nature, it is of interest to a diverse audience. Our pragmatically oriented and detailed presentation will, we hope, make this book a useful reference.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $72.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.