Family Solutions for Substance Abuse: Clinical and Counseling Approaches Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Use goal-oriented techniques for successful family therapy with substance abusers!
Family therapy is an essential core competency for substance-abuse counselors, according to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Family Solutions for Substance Abuse: Clinical and Counseling Approaches delivers the information and techniques you need to effectively treat addicts and their families. By understanding and changing the dynamics of the family system, you will be better able to guide your clients to adopt strategies and behaviors that sustain recovery and maintain healthy relationships.
Family Solutions for Substance Abuse provides clear models of diagnosis and intervention for families, whether that means couples, teenagers and their parents, or Mom, Dad, and the kids. The theoretical background on family systems will help you understand the context of the client’s addiction and the way it affects and is affected by other family members. Numerous case studies and figures bring the expert advice and theory into the practical realm so you can choose the best strategies for helping the shattered family heal.
Family Solutions for Substance Abuse will teach you useful therapeutic skills and strategies, including:
- understanding interdependence
- joining with different family members
- negotiating goals and contracts
- dealing with family violence
- assessing motivation
- handling relapses
- ending treatment
Treating addictions is notoriously difficult for even the most skilled therapist working with the most motivated client. Using the techniques in Family Solutions for Substance Abuse offers you and your clients a better chance at success, because addicts whose families share their treatment are much more likely to stay in counseling and remain clean and sober.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $46.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.