Feminist Perspectives on Land Law Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: April 2007
File Size: 2461 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The first book to examine the critical area of land law from a feminist perspective, it provides an original and critical analysis of the gendered intersection between law and land; ranging land use and ownership in England and Wales to Botswana, Papua New Guinea and the Muslim world.
The authors draw upon the diverse disciplinary fields of law, anthropology and geography to open up perspectives that go beyond the usually narrow topography and cartography of land law. Addressing an unorthodox variety of sites where questions of women’s access and rights to land are raised, this book includes chapters on:
- shopping malls
- ancient monuments
- nature reserves
- housing estates
- the family home.
An interdisciplinary and enlivening account of feminist perspectives on land law, it is an excellent addition to the bookshelves of students and researchers in legal studies, gender studies, social anthropology and social geography.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $71.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.