FEZZY THE MAGICAL FOX Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
A children’s book of self discovery. Storytelling underpinned by the age old wisdom of how humans learn & grow best. Enabling children to develop balanced life habits & practical soft skills with just a hint of holistic living blurb! Allow my storytelling to guide your child on an exciting journey with Fezzy whilst teaching them foundational life skills.
This book is specifically designed for you to use as a resource to spark discussion & activities with your little one. I blend mindfulness through quick, fun & engaging activities with the practical emotional intelligence soft skills, critical for life success. When used for learning, ‘Fezzy Fox’ becomes not just a fun story but also an invaluable resource in the development of your child.
The core assumptions used to create Fezzy Fox as a learning resource are as follows;
- We all want our children to be successful in life.
- Blending practical & spiritual concepts in a flexible & non-judgmental way will help develop your child towards future life success.
- Internal balance helps us operate best in the external world.
The approach used in this book is holistic. By this I mean I draw on both practical & spiritual tools & practices to ensure your child learns in a balanced way. These are the same tools & practices that could be described as ancient wisdom which have stood the test of time and are now scientifically proven to be beneficial in human development. The techniques I use, have been growing in popularity & in recent decades have attracted significant scientific research into the benefits on human development. Through this blend, I provide a way to allow your child (with your guidance) to develop their own personal toolkit of balanced life skills.
Fezzy the magical Fox comprises 7 chapters which chronicle Fezzy’s journey through the forest of self discovery. Each chapter is summarized by a rhyme which is, in essence the ‘lesson’ of that chapter. I use 7 the internal reference points which have been time & again, independently linked to life balance across cultures, religions & geographical locations. For the purposes of this book I will use one of the more popularized terms for these internal reference points; Chakra’s. They are focused on security, creativity, intellect, empathy/love, communication, intuition & open mindedness.
Visit the website www.fezzythemagicalfox.com for further tips, tools & learning resources to be used in conjunction with this book. If you would like the full Fezzy Fox learning experience for your child consider signing up for ‘The Extraordinary Child’ Workshop Series.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.35. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.