Financial Engineering and Computation Ebook
Publication Date: January 1998
File Size: 6244 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing 20 pages every 30 days is allowed.
- Copying 5 text selections every 30 days is allowed.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Nowadays students and professionals intending to work in any area of finance must master not only advanced concepts and mathematical models but also learn how to implement these models computationally. This comprehensive text combines the theory and mathematics behind financial engineering with an emphasis on computation, in keeping with the way financial engineering is practised in today’s capital markets. Unlike most books on investments, financial engineering, or derivative securities, the book starts from very basic ideas in finance and gradually builds up the theory. It offers a thorough grounding in the subject for MBAs in finance, students of engineering and sciences who are pursuing a career in finance, researchers in computational finance, system analysts, and financial engineers. Along with the theory, the author presents numerous algorithms for pricing, risk management, and portfolio management. The emphasis is on pricing financial and derivative securities: bonds, options, futures, forwards, interest rate derivatives, mortgage-backed securities, bonds with embedded options, and more. Each instrument is treated in a short, self-contained chapter for ready reference use. Many of these algorithms are coded in Java as programs for the Web, available from the book’s home page.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $96.61. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.