Financial Liberalization and Investment Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: June 2002
File Size: 1642 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
For two decades thinking on economic policy has been dominated by the idea of economic liberalization in general and financial deregulation in particular. This field has become both extensive and controversial, yet there is no single book which treats financial deregulation in a complete and coherent manner.
This book rectifies the shortfall by focusing specifically on the consequences of interest rate deregulation for the real sectors of the economy. Using both analytical and simulation models the behaviour of consumers, firms, banks, informal credit markets and governments is examined with a view to providing guidance on a number of controversial issues.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.