Financial Ratios Ebook
How to use financial ratios to maximise value and success for your business
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: October 2007
File Size: 1229 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
(E-Books do not include any DVD or CD with the purchase.)
Have you ever worried about being expected to understand what finance people are saying when they quote ‘gearing ratios’ or ‘equity yields’ at you? Whether you are in a large organization or just starting out on your own you will want to avoid missing something important and know how you can achieve the financial targets that are critical to you and your business.
It is important for all those engaged in business to understand how financial ratios can be used to measure the performance of a business. This has never been more urgent and important, when corporate frauds and corporate governance are high on the public agenda. However it is also important to understand how they can be used positively to maximize value and success in a business.
This book covers the full scope of business. It uses a model, the Enterprise Stewardship Model which has received international acclaim, to illustrate the power – and the limitations – of financial ratios and explore the tangible and intangible aspects of creating value in a business. It shows how ratios can be used to describe, measure, and help to maximize, value and success. And it includes worked examples to illustrate how to generate and calculate key financial ratios.
The CD that is included with the book enables the reader to both understand and apply the subject for themselves through the use of interactive exercises. It also includes a short introductory video, a slide show and some structured questions to prompt a strategic business review using ratios.
Relationships are at the heart of this book. Ratios themselves are relationships – between different sets of numbers or measurements. It is important to understand them and be able to work with them. But is also important to understand and be able to work with people in a business and this book looks at different perspectives on a business and explores how financial ratios can be interpreted differently from different standpoints.
“A splendid job! You have made a complex subject highly accessible. It is very readable for anyone engaged in business whether in a small firm or a major corporation.” – Peter Hutton, Managing Director of Brand Energy Research and formerly Group Development Director for MORI
“Great concept: nicely executed and well written. Financial Ratios has a logical structure and flows well – I really enjoyed reading it and couldn’t put it down!” – Dr David Hillson FRSA FAPM FIRM FCMI, Director of Risk Doctor and Partners.
- Financial ratios can add value to any business – understand how
- Do you your customers need to understand what the finance department is telling them and what they should do about it?
- Understand the strengths and shortcomings of financial ratios which will help you grow and manage your business
- Accompanying CD enables the reader to both understand and apply the subject for themselves through the use of interactive exercises
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $59.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.