Fine Dining Madness Ebook
Publication Date: April 2005
File Size: 2324 Kbytes
( 24.33% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
The waiter spit in your food. And no way that last cup of coffee was decaf. Your steak took a dramatic roll on the kitchen floor, but according to the staff, the three-second rule applies. When it come to dining out, our worst fears are realities and much, much more. But thankfully, there is hilarious rescue. In Fine Dining Madness restaurant journeyman John Galloway takes the diner to school and shows how to avoid such service malice and get the very most from their dining experience. Fine Dining Madness gives all restaurant patrons the steadfast rules. With priceless humor and shocking revelations, John Galloway recounts his restaurant war stories and people therein. From mega-stars, call girls, mob bosses, and crazed chefs, to all forms of addiction, wine insights, imperative tipping protocol and other vital insider information, you learn how to get the maximum value from your restaurant dollar. He even spills the news on a thousand reasons why not to own a restaurant. All the while, John Galloway plots his own departure from the brutal grasp of restaurant toil. His dream is to fly, but first he must survive his time as a fine dining penguin.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.54. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.