First Aid for the COMLEX, Second Edition Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Zero-in on exactly what you must know to pass the OMM section of the COMLEX with this unique student-to-student guide
“As a test preparation book, this is a distillation of the OMM concepts and techniques that are considered pertinent to the examination. This is a very worthy idea primarily because of the limited number of comprehensive textbooks in OMM….This is an important book for schools of osteopathic medicine. 3 Stars.”— Doody’s Review Service
Written by an exceptional team of former teaching fellows at the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, First Aid for the® COMLEX presents high-yield bulleted information on OMM techniques with corresponding mnemonics, illustrations, and tables to reinforce must-know information. This is the only review book to include frequently-tested cases for the new COMLEX and is the perfect companion to First Aid for the® USMLE Step 1 , insuring the most complete exam preparation possible.
- Completely revised based on the latest student feedback so you know you’re studying the most up-to-date and relevant material possible
- High-yield bulleted coverage of the latest OMM techniques and treatments and osteopathic considerations for each core clerkship
- Corresponding illustrations, mnemonics, and tables to reinforce must-know concepts and bring manipulations to life
- Frequently-tested cases prepare you for the new COMLEX
- Comprehensive guide to effective exam preparation includes valuable test-taking strategies
- Questions and answers at the end of most chapters prepare you for exam day
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $50.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.