First Time Around Ebook
Publication Date: November 2011
File Size: 380 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 21.92% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Synopsis: John Belson is lonely. This one word sums up his entire being as he enters the massive junior high school building on his first day of eighth grade.——- More than anything else, John wants a friend, a buddy with whom to share the joys and sorrows of life. And, like any normal boy his age, he also wants a girlfriend, an innocent beauty who looks like Haley Mills or Natalie Wood. But his desires are just wishes, and nothing short of a miracle can possibly change John’s sad social standing. At least that’s what he thinks. ——- But real-life miracles do happen, even in the suburbs. Set to the backdrop of Chicago in 1963, when JFK is president and no one in America has yet heard of the Beatles, First Time Around is a story for anyone who has experienced the feelings of falling in love for the first time.——- About the Author: Michael J. Bellito taught English and Speech classes for thirty-two years at John Hersey High School in Arlington Heights, Illinois. His first novel, Ten Again, a story about a young boy growing up in the suburbs of Chicago in the early 1960s, was released in January 2009. He is currently teaching at Harper College, a local community college. Bellito lives with his wife, Joani, in Wheeling, Illinois, and is the proud grandfather of identical twin boys.——- Publisher’s website: http://www.strategicpublishinggroup.com/title/FirstTimeAround.html ——-
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.80. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.