Fishing for Leads: Change Your Bait, Sharpen Your Hooks, and Reel in New Business! Ebook
Publication Date: April 2012
File Size: 3783 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Finding new people to do business with has been, and always will be, the single most important aspect of the sales game. This guidebook provides you with proven strategies to continually develop new business. With these tips, you can learn to walk into a room full of people you’ve never bet before and walk out with several qualifi ed leads. Longtime sales consultant Rick Hill explains how to
• develop leads regardless of what you are selling;
• close sales with one short question;
• identify who to talk with and who to avoid;
• avoid rookie mistakes that cost you business.
By using these tools, you can sell insurance, real estate, advertising space, and any number of other products with confi dence. You can also become a better public speaker and discover new ways to use the Internet to increase sales.
Praise for Fishing for Leads
“When Rick tells you how to build a speech, believe him. I’ve been copying him for years!”
-Mark Hansen, author of Success 101 for Teens, Dollars and Sense for Winning Financial Life
“Rick’s been a legend in the direct selling world for over thirty years. He’s done what he’s teaching.”
Michael Gonzalez, published screenwriter
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.18. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.