Fishman's Pulmonary Diseases and Disorders, 2-Volume Set, 5th edition Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Turn to the field’s definitive text for a thorough understanding of the clinical and scientific aspects of pulmonary medicine
Since 1980, Fishman’s Pulmonary Diseases and Disorders has delivered unparalleled coverage of pulmonary medicine and the underlying basic and applied science upon which clinical practice is based. The Fifth Edition, with 270 contributing authors, includes over 2,000 illustrations, 60 videos, and 18,000 references. The book opens with a comprehensive overview of the scientific basis of lung function in health and disease. It then provides detailed coverage of the broad array of diseases and disorders affecting the respiratory system, including obstructive and restrictive diseases, pulmonary vascular disorders, sleep-disordered breathing, lung neoplasms, respiratory infections, and respiratory failure, among others.
The Fifth Edition has been completely updated to reflect the many advancements that have been made in pulmonary medicine over the past few years, including:
- Molecular development of the lung
- Stem cells and respiratory disease
- Genetics of pulmonary disease and the growth of personalized medicine
- Technical advances in lung transplantation
- Growth in immunology and immunosuppressive management
- Diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary hypertension
- Circadian rhythms and sleep biology
- Rapid evolution in lung imaging techniques, including functional imaging
- Contemporary interventional bronchoscopic techniques
You will also find state-of-the-art coverage of the latest topics in critical care medicine, including:
- Early diagnosis and management of sepsis
- Multiple organ dysfunction syndrome (MODS)
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)
- Management of agitation and delirium in the ICU
- The newly defined entity of “chronic critical illness”
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $450.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.