Fitness4x4: The Way of Dragan Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing only 140 pages is allowed.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: January 2005
File Size: 1500 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing only 140 pages is allowed.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 24.61% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
“The Way of Dragan” is a book that challenges conventional teachings on fitness and equips the reader with a totally new understanding of exercise. The book is not only a guide to reaching peak fitness; it also tackles the fundamental issues of lasting vitality and what it means to be healthy. Combining scientific principles with analogies, personal experience, and practical examples, 56-year-old Dragan takes the mystery out of his incredible fitness feats by explaining them in a straightforward manner. Author, Dragan Radovic, has caused a stir in the fitness world over the past 5 years, by staging a unique challenge at the world’s leading fitness shows, offering large cash prizes to any individual who can beat him in a dumbbell lifting contest. At the Arnold Schwarzenegger Fitness Expo, a prize of US$10,000 was offered to anyone who could out-lift Dragan; many tried, none succeeded. In more than 5 years of regular public contests around the world, nobody has yet come close to matching Dragan’s performance. He has taken on professional athletes, bodybuilders, World’s Strongest Man competitors, martial artists, AFL football players, US Marines, and all manner of sportsmen. Incredibly, he has even taken on the combined efforts of teams of 10 people or more- one person at a time! His challenge continues and is open to all people of all ages and all sporting disciplines, any size or weight!
The most remarkable thing about all this is that Dragan has achieved these things after the age of fifty! He has set all his life’s best performance records after turning fifty, and has continued to break his own records every year to this day. Dragan is now 56 years old and continues to stage his ‘Dragan Challenge’ at fitness shows around the world. He defies the accepted idea that the human body ought to decline after the age of 30, and challenges people to think in new ways about their physical health. Many people speculate about what has enabled Dragan to achieve such incredible levels of fitness at his age. Some ascribe it to “good genetics”, others concoct mystical explanations. But Dragan is very clear about what has enabled him to reach his peak of fitness after the age of 50: a specific way of training, based on scientific principles. The training method is known as Fitness4x4 and is the result of Dragan’s lifelong investigations into the subject of well-being. He has worked for more than 20 years in the fitness industry, has watched trends come and go, and has trained clients around the world from all walks of life. In that time, his approach to training has continued to evolve and his own fitness has continued to improve, but in the last five years he has broken the boundaries of what many experts thought possible and has proven his theories time and again with indisputable physical evidence.
Now you can find out how to apply Dragan’s exercise principles in your own life, and set yourself on a path of continual improvement. In his book “Fitness4x4: The Way of Dragan”, Dragan dispels many misconceptions about fitness and offers a new way of thinking about exercise. His no-nonsense approach is designed to help readers see through the jungle of misleading information and ineffective training methods being marketed to the masses. Dragan’s e-book contains both the theory and practice of Fitness4x4, and is packed full with colour illustrations, photographs, analogies and explanations.
Note: The Fitness4x4 program is intended for healthy adults, age 18 and over. This book is solely for informational and educational purposes and is not medical advice. Please consult a medical or health professional before you begin any new exercise program or if you have any questions about your health.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $30.15. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.