Fitzpatrick's Dermatology In General Medicine, Seventh Edition: Two Volumes Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: November 2007
File Size: 138363 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The must-have reference in dermatology—now completely revised and updated in full color!
In no other source but Fitzpatrick’s can you find the most comprehensive, current, and authoritative coverage of the entire spectrum of dermatologic science, diagnosis, treatment, and management. Now in a more accessible format, with everything you need to know about skin, skin symptoms, and skin diseases right at your fingertips — from the basic science of the skin as an immunoprotective organ — to the day-to-day clinical issues of managing skin diseases like psoriasis, acne, and skin cancer.
Encyclopedic in scope, yet skillfully edited so that it’s easy to read and use every day, this unsurpassed resource delivers a timely look at dermatologic therapeutics as well as dermatologic surgery and cosmetic dermatology. In addition, 3,000 eye-catching full-color photographs and hundreds of time-saving tables encapsulate core concepts, while scores of references facilitate further research.
NEW Full color design
- “At a glance” overviews give you the key points of every chapter
- Diagnostic and Treatment algorithms guide you through the clinical thought process
- Boxes on differential diagnosis with helpful cross-referencing ensure that you find the content you need when you need it
- Color clinical photographs and useful diagrams let you see diagnosis and treatment as you read about it
- Over half the illustrations are NEW to this edition!
- Attention-getting icons lead you to additional content online
- Basic science chapters are grouped with the corresponding clinical chapters
- Organization of dermatologic disease chapters by location of symptoms and then by causative mechanisms to facilitate comprehension
- More chapters on dermatologic surgery and cosmetic dermatology
NEW CHAPTERS ON: Sweet Syndrome, Parapsoriasis, Lichen Sclerosus, Vitiligo, Mechanisms of Autoimmune Disease, Innate and Adaptive Immunity, Diagnostic Procedures and Devices, Body Art, Occupational Skin Disease, Topical Therapy in Ethnically Different Skins, Drug Interactions, Complementary and Alternative Dermatology, Flaps and Grafts, Surgical Complications, Cosmetics and Skin Care in Dermatologic Practice, and more
Digital Access: E-BOOK DOWNLOAD of the entire text with the ability to search and annotate content and download images into your own presentations is included in your purchase.
ALSO AVAILABLE: Access to Dermatology in General Medicine OnLine (DIGMO) website. SEE INSIDE THE BOOK FOR DETAILS OF THIS OFFER
- Updated monthly, this all-inclusive online resource is filled with additional text, images, and references
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $459.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.