Florida's Everglades National Park Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: October 2009
File Size: 6461 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 29.29% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
“The introduction to this guide contains general information about the history, land, climate, flora, and fauna. This introductory chapter also includes an outline of the range of activities available in the Florida Keys and the Everglades National Park. The next chapter, Travel Information takes a deeper look at the ins and outs of traveling to this area. This section not only includes important information about costs, transportation, and getting to Florida but also includes helpful tips about the best time of the year to visit the area and what to wear and do on and off-season. The rest of the book focuses on the national park. It includes sections called At a Glance; Getting Here & Getting Around; Area History & Highlights; Sightseeing; Adventures; Where to Stay; Where to Eat; and Nightlife. These sections cover all of the basic what to do and how to do it. Likewise, several maps accompany each section, clearly marked with the various facilities described. However, there are also a few unique aspects within these sections and within this book in general. For instance, all the information is based upon the authors’ real life experiences, no internet or third-hand research is included. This allows the author to explain the various topics in a much smoother, conversational style given the reader a feeling of insider knowledge. This aspect also allow the author to rate lodgings (naming some as author’s picks), give guidelines on the costs of meals (using a dollar sign rating system), and make recommendations on what areas to visit and activities to do depending upon your vacation time. Another unique aspect to this guide is that it focuses on active things to do. This book does describe sightseeing potentials but also looks at fishing, diving, and snorkeling opportunities; formal and informal nature and eco-tours; and describes variety of cultural events and other activities. Many of these activities are low cost or no cost anytime opportunities that can be enjoyed by walking. These unique aspects make the information in this book more accessible to those who like being active when they travel and those who would rather go fishing or birding than shopping or visiting the local museums.” — Tami Brady. “The newly updated edition of Bruce Morris’ Adventure Guide Florida Keys & Everglades National Park is out, and any destination-bound Everglades traveler would do well to obtain a copy. From places to stay and snorkeling experiences to eco tours and cultural adventures, the latest updated information is imparted in a spirited set of outdoor adventure tips. A ‘must’ for any serious about Florida.” — Midwest Book Review
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $5.65. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.