Flow Cytometry, Part B Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
From the Reviews of the First Edition:
“This is a good reference manual for multi-user facility faced with a wide variety of biological applications.”-
“Flow Cytometry includes an impressive array of methods applicable to chromosome analysis, plant biology, marine biology, fluorescence, insitu hybridization, and others. It succeeds in providing the reader with good insight into the power of the technology throughout biology.”
- KENNETH A. AULT, MAINE CYTOMETRY RESEARCH INSTITUTE, MAINE MEDICAL CENTER, IN CANCER CELLS
Flow Cytometry, Second Edition provides a complete and comprehensive two-volume laboratory guide and reference for the use of the most current methods in flow cytometry sample preparation and analysis. These essential techniques are described in a step-by-step format, supplemented by explanatory sections and trouble-shooting tips. The methods are accessible to all researchers and students in biomedical science and biology who use flow Cytometry to separate and analyze cells.
- Comprehensive methodological coverage in unique style
- In depth treatment of procedures
- Description of each procedure’s:
- Theoretical foundations
- Critical aspects
- Possible pitfalls
- Written by authors with extensive experience who:
- Developed or modified the technique
- Describe their experience with different instruments and applications to different cell systems
- Are the Who’s Who in Flow Cytometry
- 10 methods cover assessment of apoptosis and other modes of cell death
- Practical, handbook-style presentation works in lab or classroom
- Printed on acid-free paper
- Color plates
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $72.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.