Fold Your Arms and Smile!: My Mosaic of Love, Loss, and Survival Ebook
Publication Date: April 2010
File Size: 15245 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Randi Becker Walls was in her early thirties. It was the 1980s. It was a special occasion and she was attending an intimate family gathering at a relative’s apartment. She hadn’t seen her Aunt Lil and Uncle Hy for several years. They exchanged hugs and kisses. Preempting the start of any normal conversation, her Uncle Hy made this pronouncement: “You had the worst, most terrible childhood that anyone could ever have had”… thanks Uncle Hy, she thought, for reminding me. Somehow, she made it through that “family” gathering that day.
She was used to it. That is how it usually went. Always someone, somewhere, would bring up her less-than-wonderful childhood. The Ritual of Randi had to be performed before they could be engaged in any other meaningful type of conversation with her. But why? After all, she was the one who lived through those years! And while she was living through them she didn’t always know that it was so bad. Hello??? How about seeing her some other way, for once, like the fact that she was now a grown woman with a wonderful career and a mountain of accomplishments under her belt. Fold Your Arms and Smile! Is her story, the story of not only who she was, but of who she’s become, and includes all the beautiful parts of her life, as well.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.