Folding Infinity Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: December 2007
File Size: 828 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
A bundle of stories from Graeme S. Houston; they run (though not in sequence) from his very earliest works to his very latest. From Thrillers to Serial Killers, from Philosophical Speculation to Speculative Fiction, within this volume is something for everyone. Mistaken (Thriller) Arisa watches in horror as a dark shadowy figure swoops upon Roberto, and in the man’s hand flashes the silver of a wicked blade, brought around to where Roberto stands. She can do nothing but watch that brutal moment, while her world spins about her in a disconnected spiral of uncomprehending thoughts. At the back of her mind a little voice is screaming for her to run, for she is next, and it’s a long dark night… A Last Wish (Literary) Melanie is lost, and driving through the darkest and most empty reaches of Scotland trying to find a town or a village, while that stranger follows behind her in another car, and in her terror the night seems to last eons. Dark shapes flit past the windows as she drives on through the dark forests, and spooky moors. All is not as it seems and unbeknownst to Melanie her mother is ill and needs her; but fate has already set its will against her. Chemical Therapy (Speculative) One day you’ll wake up, and have that kind of bad day; a worst day ever, a last day ever, and your back chatting A.I. called Tanya is only going to make it worse! Loyalty Comes at a Price (Thriller) Katie Song drives into Star Hill in Kuala Lumpur to meet with her client, and it wouldn’t take a rocket scientist to work out that she is pissed off. What fool pisses off an assassin anyway? But don’t worry, as always, our darling Katie is dressed to kill. Beside the Balcony (Literary) Jenna is a composer, but as she is sitting her her piano, gazing out of the balcony for inspiration, a dark shape falls past. She rushes to the balcony to find a figure so far below. Shocked, she calls the police, and when they appear they find something deeply disturbing, a note that suggests it was Jenna who drove him to suicide. If that’s not bad enough, things are about to get a whole load worse… No More Than Two (Speculative) Humanity is under threat from an advanced alien civilisation, and only a ship left by the great explorer Yeatts can save us. Not everyone believes that ship is a blessing, and many fear it; they believe that it might not be all its made out to be, that it might be some trojan or secret weapon. Do we use it, or not? When all is nearly lost, only then will we risk it? The House of Childhood Memories (Literary) Sagundalah sits with her feet in that pond where she played as a child, and all the memories drift back to her. She remembers all the years of visiting her grandparents, and all the happy times. It’s both sad and joyous being here; her grandparents are gone but she sees them everywhere she looks. While she sits there, lost in the years gone by, bulldozers are making their way up the hill, to tear down her grandparents’ house. The Whispers Before the Scream (Speculative) Eve Astrid is the most dangerous killer in Earth’s long history, and she has escaped, walked out from the highest security prison ever built, as if it was nothing. Robert Morrow has been put on the case. She looks so innocent, barely seventeen, the kind of girl you would give your life to protect, and yet… is that the mistake they all make? Folding Infinity (Speculative) What if, in searching for the theory that underpins everything, we find the very thing that underpins everything…
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.40. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.