Forex Shockwave Analysis Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: December 2007
File Size: 2085 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 20.69% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
More than $2 trillion is traded in the foreign exchange every day, and many experts believe this figure will double in the next five years. Fortunately for spot currency traders, the high-volume periods in this market are predictably moved by information released from government and informational agencies, typically on Wednesdays and Fridays at 8:30 a.m. Knowing this gives the Forex trader tremendous analytical advantage, and in Forex Shockwave Analysis , veteran online spot currency trader James Bickford offers reliable techniques and know-how to capitalize on the violent disruptions that happen at these times.
When a severe breakout up or down occurs in an otherwise well-behaved time series, it’s called a shockwave, and Forex Shockwave Analysis offers unprecedented focus on identifying, analyzing, and categorizing this unique pattern in the foreign exchange market. It not only helps independent investors isolate and recognize recurring shockwave personality traits, but it also gives insight into the reactive phase immediately following the shockwave. Fundamental analysis is covered to provide complete coverage, but playing this market’s action can be most highly profitable when the streaming data available today is used to reveal critical properties and characteristics about the underlying currency pair. This book equips you with the four most important methods of technical analysis:
- Pattern recognition
- Econometric models
- Crossover trading systems
- Wave theory
Forex Shockwave Analysis is packed with practical information for mastering shockwave trading, including a refined minimum reversal algorithm that converts raw security data (OHLC quotes) to swing data, numerous charts and diagnoses based on activity, range, and interaction, as well as fifteen case studies demonstrating how covered material works in the real world. This highly visual book is also outstandingly designed to serve as a computer-side reference that equips you with eleven appendices filled with all the tools you need to gain a distinct advantage while working online in your currency trading platform.
Shockwaves occur over the course of a few minutes, and with Forex Shockwave Analysis , you can effectively profit off them for a lifetime.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $63.45. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.