Forex Wave Theory Ebook
A Technical Analysis for Spot and Futures Curency Traders: A Technical Analysis for Spot and Futures Curency Traders
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: May 2007
File Size: 6041 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 19.68% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Discover a New Approach to Analyzing Price Fluctuations in the Foreign Exchange Market
Forex Wave Theory provides spot currency speculators and commodity futures traders with an innovative new approach to analyzing price fluctuations in the foreign exchange.
Written by Jim Bickford, a successful veteran online spot currency trader, this expert financial tool explains the four most significant categories within technical analysis_pattern recognition, econometric models, crossover trading systems, and wave theory_and includes critical definitions of technical terms.
Forex Wave Theory_ examines in detail different length cycles of two through six waves, with special emphasis on their predictive reliability. The book also converts raw security data (OHLC quotes) to swing data through the application of a refined minimum reversal algorithm.
Based on solid mathematical and statistical models, Forex Wave Theory is a highly visual resource that uses over 200 images to explore:
- Currency Markets_ Spot Currencies; Currency Futures
- Technical Analysis_ Pattern Recognition; Econometric Models; Crossover Trading Systems; Wave Theory
- Reversal Charts_Point & Figure Charts; Renko Charts; Swing Charts
- Brief History of Wave Theory_ Origin of Wave Theory; Gann Angles; Kondratiev Wave; Elliott Wave Theory; Gartley Patterns; Goodman Swing Count System
- Two-Wave Cycles_Two-Wave Cycle Properties; Enhancing the Forecast
- Three-Wave Cycles_Basic Three-Wave Cycle Types; Forecasting the Third Wave
- Four-Wave Cycles_Multi-Wave Cycle Names; Four-Wave Cycle Properties
- Five-Wave Cycles_Properties; Forecasting the Fifth Wave
- Six-Wave Cycles_Properties; Forecasting the Sixth Wave; Double-Wave Forecasting
- Advanced Topics_Data Operations; Swing Operations
This on-target reference also features instructive case studies of the author’s unique method, together with a wide range of important supplemental information covering ISO currency pairs, exchange rates, global banking hours, basic three-wave cycles, and related resources.
A vital tool for success in the currency market, _ Forex Wave Theory_ gives traders a powerful new method for analyzing fluctuations in the foreign exchange markets_and accurately determining market waves.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $63.45. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.