Foundations of Social Cognition: A Festschrift in Honor of Robert S. Wyer, Jr. Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: May 2004
File Size: 2657 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
A tribute to Robert S. Wyer, Jr.‘s remarkable contributions to social psychology, Foundations of Social Cognition offers a compelling analysis of the underlying processes that have long been the focus of Bob Wyer’s own research, including attention, perception, inference, and memory. Leading scholars provide an in-depth analysis of these processes as they pertain to one or more substantive areas, including attitudes, construct accessibility, impressions of persons and groups, the interplay between affect and cognition, motivated reasoning, and stereotypes. Each chapter reviews and synthesizes past scholarship with the assessment of current understanding and cutting-edge trends and issues.
A “must have” for scholars, researchers, and advanced students in the fields of social and cognitive psychology, as well as those in related fields such as consumer, organizational, and political psychology, neuroscience, marketing, advertising, and communication.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.