Free Mind Free Body: How To Use Your Mind To Achieve More Than Ever Before! Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: March 2008
File Size: 833 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 30.08% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Five Stars! "A very quick and informative read .offers a proactive plan that anyone can assimilate and utilize to create healthier lifestyles for them selves and their loved ones. Inspiring, motivating, practical, organized, and effective, “Free Mind, Free Body” focuses the reader’s attention on understanding and emphasizing those functions of the human mind that recognize and promote the positive aspects of life, enable us to identify and learn from weaknesses, and achieve liberation from the domination of negative thoughts and emotions. Thoroughly ‘user friendly’, “Free Mind, Free Body” is a welcome and recommended addition to personal self-help, self-improvement reading lists and reference collections."- Midwest Book Review
Five Stars! “While no one can control what happens in life, we can control how we react to what happens. In addition, we can control the outlook we take on life. We can choose to be positive or negative. As a result, we can control what we draw into our lives to a very large degree. That’s the message we read in this new and enlightening book. Highly recommended.” – Susanna Hutcheson, Top Book reviewer Five Stars! “If you want to learn to free your mind form your own self inflicted limitations, then buy this book. This book will teach you step by step how to tear down the mental walls we build for ourselves through limiting beliefs, lack of self education, having a closed mind, thinking we know it all, and refusing to listen to new ideas. But the good news is that our limitations are self imposed and we can be anyone we choose to be, and do what truly makes us happy. . This book is very powerful, if you buy it and apply the principles you will accomplish more than you can currently imagine.” – Steve Burns, Top Book Reviewer Five Stars! “On first read, D.R. Boisse’s book nailed me… I found myself seeing beyond my own self-imposed barriers…”- Mark Sanders, IT Entrepreneur, Avid Reader “We all live in a world limited by our own perspective. We fail to see possibilities, alternatives, and the inherent potential in our life situations. In doing so, we completely miss the lesson to be learned or the opportunities that are just waiting for us. Free Mind, Free Body looks at the ways that we as humans commonly limit ourselves by only seeing and living in our own little world of limitation. We see the contents of this small bubble as some sort of ultimate truth, as the only resources available to us. It’s no wonder we begin to feel stuck. When looking for a life solution, it makes sense that the key to change isn’t repeating the same mistakes over and over again. Locked in our own bubble, it’s difficult to see any other choice. This is why Free Mind, Free Body seeks to make our little world just a little larger, so that we can see the solution, the possibilities, and the dreams we never knew existed.” – TCM Reviews, Dr. Tami Brady “Free Mind Free Body” teaches readers how to use their minds to achieve more than ever before. It is a motivational and inspirational book that empowers readers with concepts designed to release their innate abilities while helping them to transcend negative self-limitation. While absorbing and integrating key concepts, readers will learn how to rid their minds and bodies of destructive thoughts, habits and emotions. “Free Mind Free Body” will invoke specific strategies for leading healthier and happier lives. A reader making his way through the proactive chapters of “Free Mind Free Body” will learn how to access and open the two-way communication bridge between the conscious and the unconscious thereby gaining access to deeper creativity and unconscious behaviors. Once a reader understands the fundamentals of how his mind works, he can more easily identify detrimental behaviors and modify them accordingly. At the same time, he can recognize positive behaviors and expand upon them."- Publisher Overview
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $13.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.