From Contact to Contract Ebook
432 Proven Sales Tips to Generate More Leads, Close More Deals, Exceed Your Goals, and Make More Money
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Are you one of the 16 million Americans working as a sales professional? Are you a small business owner, consultant, doctor, lawyer, or other business professional who must sell your services and promote your credibility to succeed? If so, you need practical, easy-to-apply information on the art of effective sales communication.In From Contact to Contract, Dianna Booher offers specific steps that help you• structure your sales conversation to keep it moving toward your sales goal • use strategic persuasion techniques to turn information into real communication • engage buyers with interactive sales presentations of your products and services • negotiate to maintain profit margins • gain commitments from customers and prospects• communicate with difficult buyers • manage your pipeline• generate leads• stay motivated during a competitive upsurge or economic downturn No time to read? Pick it up and go right to the help you need with a specific prospect. Summary headlines of each key sales tip or communication tip and brief entries were written with you- a fast-paced sales professional or entrepreneur- in mind. Review the comprehensive collection of 496 tips and best practices without getting bogged down in long explanations of sales theory and models. Apply the practical sales techniques and advice immediately, and watch how From Contact to Contract becomes the sales primer you use again and again!
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.