Fuel Cell Science: Theory, Fundamentals, and Biocatalysis Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
A comprehensive survey of theoretical andexperimental concepts in fuel cell chemistry
Fuel cell science is undergoing significant development, thanks, in part, to a spectacular evolution of the electrocatalysis concepts, and both new theoretical and experimental methods. Responding to the need for a definitive guide to the field, Fuel Cell Science provides an up-to-date, comprehensive compendium of both theoretical and experimental aspects of the field.
Designed to inspire scientists to think about the future of fuel cell technology, Fuel Cell Science addresses the emerging field of bio-electrocatalysis and the theory of heterogeneous reactions in fuel cell science and proposes potential applications for electrochemical energy production. The book is thorough in its coverage of the electron transfer process and structure of the electric double layer, as well as the development of operando measurements. Among other subjects, chapters describe:
Recently developed strategies for the design, preparation, and characterization of catalytic materials for fuel cell electrodes, especially for new fuel cell cathodes
A wide spectrum of theoretical and computational methods, with?the aim of?developing?new fuel cell catalysis concepts and improving existing designs to increase their performance.?
Edited by two leading faculty, the book:
Addresses the emerging fields of bio-electrocatalysis for fuel cells and theory of heterogeneous reactions for use in fuel cell catalysis
Provides a survey of experimental and theoretical concepts in these new fields
Shows the evolution of electrocatalysis concepts
Describes the chemical physics of fuel cell reactions
Forecasts future developments in electrochemical energy production and conversion
Written for electrochemists and electrochemistry graduate students, electrocatalysis researchers, surface and physical chemists, chemical engineers, automotive engineers, and fuel cell and energy-related researchers, this modern compendium can help today’s best minds meet the challenges in fuel science technology.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $145.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.