Gallium Nitride (GaN): Physics, Devices, and Technology Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Addresses a Growing Need for High-Power and High-Frequency Transistors
Gallium Nitride (GaN): Physics, Devices, and Technology offers a balanced perspective on the state of the art in gallium nitride technology. A semiconductor commonly used in bright light-emitting diodes, GaN can serve as a great alternative to existing devices used in microelectronics. It has a wide band gap and high electron mobility that gives it special properties for applications in optoelectronic, high-power, and high-frequency devices, and because of its high off-state breakdown strength combined with excellent on-state channel conductivity, GaN is an ideal candidate for switching power transistors.
Explores Recent Progress in High-Frequency GaN Technology
Written by a panel of academic and industry experts from around the globe, this book reviews the advantages of GaN-based material systems suitable for high-frequency, high-power applications. It provides an overview of the semiconductor environment, outlines the fundamental device physics of GaN, and describes GaN materials and device structures that are needed for the next stage of microelectronics and optoelectronics. The book details the development of radio frequency (RF) semiconductor devices and circuits, considers the current challenges that the industry now faces, and examines future trends.
In addition, the authors:
- Propose a design in which multiple LED stacks can be connected in a series using interband tunnel junction (TJ) interconnects
- Examine GaN technology while in its early stages of high-volume deployment in commercial and military products
- Consider the potential use of both sunlight and hydrogen as promising and prominent energy sources for this technology
- Introduce two unique methods, PEC oxidation and vapor cooling condensation methods, for the deposition of high-quality oxide layers
A single-source reference for students and professionals, Gallium Nitride (GaN): Physics, Devices, and Technology provides an overall assessment of the semiconductor environment, discusses the potential use of GaN-based technology for RF semiconductor devices, and highlights the current and emerging applications of GaN.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $79.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.