Gender-Inclusive Treatment of Intimate Partner Abuse, Second Edition Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
This groundbreaking book on the gender-inclusive treatment of intimate partner abuse has been fully updated to reflect new and refined evidence-based approaches that have evolved since the first edition was published nearly ten years ago. It describes new treatment protocols that are strongly supported by current research that enables mental health practitioners to engage in a more nuanced-and gender inclusive conceptualization and treatment of intimate partner abuse in its many permutations.
The book eschews the field’s previous reliance on traditional domestic violence and treatment protocols to offer new paradigms that reflect the trend toward a more balanced, evidence-based and less heteronormative conceptualization of partner abuse. It presents the latest findings from the third installment of the Partner Abuse State of Knowledge Project. Included are new examples of evidence-based programs currently in existence and those that are in formative stages, fully updated exercises and handouts, new risk assessment instruments, and new definitions of evidence-based treatment. Of special note are several new appendices that include updated assessment forms, a victim safety plan, client workbook guidelines and exercises, resources and programs for court-ordered clients, and exercises for high conflict family violence parent groups. In addition, a new assessment protocol will be available as a free download.
New to the Second Edition:
- Includes the latest findings from the Partner Abuse State of Knowledge Project
- Presents most current literature on risk assessment instruments
- Provides new definitions of evidence-based treatment regarding degree of rigor along with outcome data and newest relevant studies
- Discusses promising new group programs
- Includes a new assessment tool available as free download
- Describes several new, evidence-based gender-inclusive approaches
- Offers comprehensive appendices that reflect recent advances including newassessment forms, a victim safety plan, client workbook guidelines and exercises, resources and programs for court-ordered clients, and exercises for high conflict family violence parent groups
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $62.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.