Gene Therapy: Prospective Technology assessment in its societal context Ebook
Prospective Technology assessment in its societal context: Prospective Technology assessment in its societal context
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
This book presents work that has been conducted as part of the research project “Discourse on ethical questions of biomedicine” of the interdisciplinary Working Group Bioethics and Science Communication at the Max-Delbrueck-Center for Molecular Medicine (MDC)in Berlin-Buch, Germany. This book offers ground-breaking ideas on how the daily interworking of cutting-edge biomedical research assess the broader social context and its communication to stakeholders and the public. Editors cover three aspects: Scientific, Ethical and Legal, and Perception and Communication. This work establishes an international and interdisciplinary network of excellent researchers at the beginning of their careers, who brilliantly integrate their work into the different perspectives on gene therapy from the natural and social sciences, as well as the humanities and law.
- Discusses biological and cellular barriers limiting the clinical application of nonviral gene delivery
- Addresses such questions as: Does patent granting hinder the development of Gene Therapy products?
- Offers insight in the future of public perception of gene therapy in Europe
- Provides details on how to communicate risks in gene therapy
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $164.85. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.