Geographies of the New Economy: Critical Reflections Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: December 2006
File Size: 1143 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
What is the ‘new economy’? Where is it? How does it differ from the ‘old economy’? How does the ‘new economy’ relate to issues such as the nature of work, social inclusion and exclusion?
Geographies of the New Economy explores the meaning of the ‘new economy’ at the global scale from the perspective of advanced post-socialist and emerging economies. Drawing on evidence from regions around the world, the book debates the efficacy of the widely used concept of the ‘new economy’ and examines its socio-spatial consequences.
This book is important reading for policy-makers, academics and students of geography, sociology, urban studies, economics, planning and policy studies.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.