Get A Laugh Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: January 2006
File Size: 576 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
by E ford ISBN 13: 9781846930065 Published: Jan 2006 Pages: 66 Description The contents of this book comes from two years research of listening to, remembering and jotting down what made the author laugh. Only the best jokes have been selected for you to read. He has been the sieve from which mere chuckles are held back and belly laughs allowed to flow through for readers who wont shy away from the odd adult joke. This book of over 150 jokes is one that you wont want to miss. Pick it up .. read.. and laugh! . About the Author Ernest Ford was born in a small mining village halfway between the towns Of Bolton and Wigan in Lancashire, England, UK. His hometown of Westhoughton had reared in the past a number of sporting Personalities but also had links with former West End actress Jan Holden and was the birthplace of internationally known author and actor of the small and silver screen Robert Shaw. It is amongst such a background of talent that Ernest Ford gained the inspiration to write as well. Taking up pen and paper his first foray into the literary sphere was to compose poems. This he did but was amazed to discover that he could write poems in his native dialect. His first poem in Lancashire dialect appeared in the glossy magazine Lancashire Life who requested more of his dialect material. From his dialect verse there came a request from his local newspaper to publish a series of his humorous dialect tales with great success plus a series on local history. Other successes followed as a local folk group used his lyrics in their act and the words appeared as songs on T.V, stage and L.P’s. His interesting features have been published in a number of glossy magazines and then followed the publication of various books.. Book Extract BOTTLED Mr. and Mrs. Jones were paying their weekly visit to the towns Market Street and happened to be passing the local clinic. The elderly couple pulled up sharply to read a notice over the clinic door. ‘Sperm Bank’ read the poster, but the line underneath became the attraction for Mr. Jones. ‘£25 Per Donation’ it stated. “Can you see that?” the old fellow pointed out the fee. “Now that would help our pension,” he said. Some words passed between the old couple then a little struggle up the stone steps found them inside the clinic and confronting an official in a white jacket. “I’ve come about this sperm bank,” offered Mr. Jones. “I want to donate.” The official gave a nervous cough and a slight smile as he noticed the age of the expected donor. “Just how old are you?” the official asked. “He’s 82,” his wife spoke for the first time. “But he can . you know.” The official scratched his head as if in doubt but reached behind him to take down a bottle from the shelf to offer him. “Now look here,” he said. “You must return the bottle one week from today and no later.” “Done,” said Mr. Jones clasping his hand. “And have the money ready,” shouted his wife as she made for the door. The week passed and the official had almost forgotten the incident until the same two elderly figures dejectedly entered the clinic. Slowly they approached the counter where the official was sorting out his files. His eyes raised and he could tell by the look on the pensioner’s face that it was ‘mission unaccomplished.’ “Where is it?” he asked. The jar was raised to the light and it was obviously empty. “Just as I thought!” he shook his head. “We tried you know,” chirped in his wife. “We did,” he said supporting his wife’s statement. “We tried it standing up, we even tried it lying down. We tried it between two fingers and the full hand. My wife tried it with her teeth out . and with her teeth in . but I’ll be buggered if we could get that cork out of that bottle!”
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.