Getting It Together: The Easy-To-Follow Guide for Effective Living Ebook
Publication Date: February 2010
File Size: 4775 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Getting It Together is the most practical, easy to understand and apply workbook found today. Knowing how challenging it can be to look honestly within, this guide can become your best friend, your dearest diary. It’s all about you and what makes you tick. Why you react the way you do. Why certain people annoy you. Why you wonder what’s missing. Why you feel alienated, lost or out of control. In keeping it simple, the core of the work is you, helping you to understand what you believe and how you really feel about things. Discover the thoughts that are running your life without your consent! All of those hidden agendas are in the subconscious mind, chronically acting out and sabotaging the happiness and peace you are really wanting. All the addictions, fears and denial of feeling emptiness are based on the premise that we have lost touch with our souls, our true nature. This nature is connected to a higher power and when we believe we don’t have this wonderful sense of connection, we experience no longer being ourselves. Help yourself become who you truly are and begin living a more profound and fulfilled life.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.01. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.