Getting to Know 1 Timothy Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: January 2012
File Size: 310 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This book is not a commentary. It is also not a traditional Bible study curriculum. It is instead a journey! A journey into the mind and words of the Apostle Paul and the Holy Spirit who directed his every move. In the simplest of summary statements, this book is an innovative and revolutionary approach to either individual or group Bible study. What makes this book so different is its reliance on five key design components. First, there are three completely separate divisions within the book. Though the three divisions are closely related and often intertwined, yet each one may be used as a standalone teaching guide or as an individual study adventure. If an in-depth or advanced level method is desired, then the section entitled “A Verse By Verse Approach” should be utilized. This section takes each verse and explores the language as well as the thought relationships not only within that verse but also with surrounding verses. In this manner the individual verses begin unfolding like the narrative event they were originally part of. The middle section of the book is entitled “A Thematic Approach.” This section divides each chapter of 1 Timothy into groups of verses that share a common theme, action, or event. In this manner a basic level of understanding of the epistle can be gained. However, if an introductory level of understanding is desired for the purpose of just exploring the general flow of the context of the epistle, then the third section, entitled “A Survey Approach,” should be used. This part of the book takes each individual chapter of 1 Timothy and presents it as a whole, identifying the main ideas and common threads of understanding found in that chapter. The second of the five key design components of this book is its reliance on consultation with twenty two of the most important different versions of the Bible available today. Helpful Scripture quotations from these various Bibles are located throughout this book to facilitate a clear understanding of the primary source document, the King James Version. The third key component is that the overt intention of the book is to attempt to meet the need of every serious enquiring Christian regardless of current Biblical knowledge base or denominational affiliation. Whether you are just beginning to study the Bible or you are a seasoned veteran of Bible study, this book has something for you. Fourthly, the entire book is formatted around the concepts of the ancient, tried and true, Socratic Teaching Method. For each Scriptural reference you will find a series of questions following that reference. Each question is designed to facilitate and engage the higher learning skills if the book is being used for individual study. If the book is being used as a teaching resource, each question is intended to provide a springboard for tangential and exploratory discussion by the group as directed by the facilitator or teacher. Each question is followed by suggested answers that often offer optional possibilities of interpretation as may be presented by the different Bible versions. The answers have bold printing of key ideas to help the eye contact of the leader if being used in a group setting. Lastly, this book makes no attempt to provide personal commentary on the Scriptures. Its sole purpose is to encourage the individual Christian to determine how to apply the Word Of God to their daily living for Christ Jesus. The primary way to do this is by focusing strictly on what the Apostle Paul actually said, without prejudiced or denominational bias. We must first know what God actually says if we are to understand what He actually means.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.46. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.