Giving Through Teaching: How Nurse Educators Are Changing the World Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Giving Through Teaching presents compelling stories of nurse educators and their students who have given their time, talents, skills, and resources to make the world a better place. Sharing stories from more than 70 nurse educators, this unique book inspires nurses to continue the work of their peers and to tell their own stories.
Highlighting the efforts of U.S. nurse educators both at home and abroad-from areas devastated by Hurricane Katrina to Iraq-the text showcases the diversity of the nursing profession itself. This collection of stories also examines how the knowledge and expertise of nurse educators can help to improve health care standards and achieve the United Nations (UN) Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), such as improving maternal health and combating HIV/AIDS, malaria, and other diseases.
A must-have book for current and future generations of nurse educators, Giving Through Teaching:
- Explores global- and U.S.-based education partnerships, with stories of nurses working to improve schools, hospitals, and communities around the world
- Helps readers build interpersonal relationships with others
- Includes stories from nurse educators who have been honored by their peers, including Legends of the American Academy of Nursing and recipients of the International Council of Nurses International Achievement Award
- Will contribute funds raised from book sales to scholarships for future nursing students through the NLN Foundation (NLNF)
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $64.75. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.