Global Revival of Left and Socialism Versus Capitalism and Globalization and China's Share Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: May 2011
File Size: 715 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 24.29% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This book is the result of a research sub-topic, titled as “The Relations of the Two Systems and China’s Foreign Strategies in the Process of Globalization in the Post-Cold War Era”. The main research project topic was “International Political Economy and China’s Diplomatic Strategies in the Era of Globalization” (Project 211) undertaken by Renmin University of China. This Research had started in 2003 with group members from World Socialism Research Institute, School of International Studies under Renmin University of China. Globalism is a new objective trend motivated by capitalism and poses important and new challenges to both capitalism and socialism since its vigorous development in 1990s. Its content, modes, prospects and relation to capitalism and socialism has been a major pressing and controversial issue debated between and among socialist movements. It demands a creative renewal of ideas and the socialist mode of development and also prepares new conditions in which socialism can flourish. The last two decades of the 20th century recorded dramatic and radical changes in capitalism, the world political configuration and especially the world socialist and left movement. As the main part of the world socialist movement, the countries struggling for the cause of a socialist and communist future fell into grave setbacks and diverse forms of crises and many of them could not cure the deeply rooted problems posed in their development and construction efforts. One major root of the problem had been the relationship of socialist construction to existing capitalism and its realistic capabilities. Some countries through trial, error and tortuous efforts opened a brand new mode of socialist construction and a new type of engagement with external capitalism contrasting the previous mode of socialist construction. This transformation-with variations in time, pace and other characteristics-was generally carried out gradually and cautiously. This was called reform and opening up in China, Vietnam and Cuba. As compared to the previous mode-under their sovereignty-they have been allowing a certain degree of external capitalism in their territories and have adjusted the ideological and political superstructure to the whole new mode of socialist construction and reform. The socialist and left movement in the rest of the world had greatly reflected developments in the socialist countries since the establishment of the first socialist power in 1917. And since diverse modes of socialist movements have continued to co-exist in the world socialist movement-most of the time-unable to bridge the differences and severe conflicts. Even socialist countries have had severe ideological, national and international disputes. After the collapse of Soviet Union and many other socialist countries in Eastern Europe, nearly all schools of world socialist movements and thoughts suffered an unprecedented setback or difficulties and have paid with high losses. Many socialist parties and left movements were dissolved and some were unable to resist capitalist arrogance arising after the “victory” of capitalism won without battle. The shiny aspect of capitalist development had seemed unmatchable and ideas about its demise had lost its relevance. Thanks to intrinsic development of motive forces inherent in socialist reality and its subjects, things have started to change and signs of recovery, rectification, re-exploration, reform and revival have soon started to emerge and even recorded some important achievements in many parts of the world. Many important schools including (social) democratic socialism, autonomous socialism-Trotskyism, new-left, green-left, post-Marxist left, Western and Eastern communism and critical-Western Marxist thought have scored certain remarkable achievements.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $18.70. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.