Gluten Free Dining in French Restaurants Ebook
Publication Date: January 2011
File Size: 10781 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Gluten Free Dining in French Restaurants empowers individuals and hospitality professionals with detailed knowledge for safe gluten free eating in any French restaurant around the corner or around the world. This easy-to-use eBook facilitates eating experiences for those managing gluten and wheat free diets. Based on six-plus years of extensive global research & focus group testing, this eBook explores a proven approach to French restaurant cuisine with suggested dishes, meal descriptions and potential gluten considerations. Each menu item choice also identifies common ingredients, hidden allergens, cross-contamination considerations and food preparation techniques used by chefs across the globe. For quick reference, the menu items are categorized by: starters, soups, salads, egg dishes, beef dishes, chicken dishes, seafood dishes, sides and desserts. To ensure accuracy, rigorous quality assurance testing was conducted with chefs, restaurants and culinary schools worldwide to enable effective communication with French restaurant personnel. The guide also outlines the learning curve associated with special dietary needs as well as the approach to dining out from both the guest and restaurant perspectives. While enriching the quality of life for millions managing special diets, Gluten Free Dining in French Restaurants also empowers family, friends and healthcare practitioners with knowledge about eating out gluten-free in French restaurants anywhere. Recognized with publishing awards such as Best Healthy Eating, Wellness, Diet, Health, Travel, First Non-Fiction and Classic Reference, the 9-time award winning Let’s Eat Out! series endorsed by celiac/coeliac & food allergy associations worldwide. It has also been featured in 250-plus magazines, newspapers, radio & TV shows and available in over 60 countries.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $3.16. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.