Godschild Covenant: Return of Nibiru Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: August 2003
File Size: 1811 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 19.35% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Godschild Covenant is set against a global tribulation caused by the planet Nibiru (Planet X) in 2012. In the midst of this maelstrom, the dubious characters who’ve lurked in the shadows of Anthony Jarman’s life now come forward to propel the story at a breathtaking pace.
Likeable and gifted with psychic abilities, Anthony enjoys political success until his enemies manage to conscript him into the hopeless role of a “releaser.” In the midst of this dark passage, destiny recasts his fate when he meets Tanya. Beautiful and dynamic, but sad, she captures Anthony’s interest at first sight.
The attraction is mutual, but Tanya cannot yield as easily. The loss of her family still pulls her soul towards lonely tears, away from her pressing need for a new future. As they struggle with their feelings, the ghost of an old love from Anthony’s past returns to bond them together in the service of a desperate cause.
The Science Behind Godschild Covenant
Godschild Covenant: Return of Nibiru, is rooted in a realistic catastrophe scenario based on the impending flyby of a planet the Sumerians called Nibiru. The Egyptians called it the “Destroyer,” and the Mayans warn us that this “Red Comet” will return in 2012.
In researching this book, author Marshall Masters, a former science feature producer for the Cable News Network first researched current solar system observations and then compared those finding with historical accounts in the ancient texts of the Egyptians and Sumerians.
Nibiru and the Ancients
Founded in the area of modern day Iraq, Sumer is the oldest known civilization, and the Sumerians wrote extensively about Nibiru. According to their accounts, it orbits our sun every 3600 years. Reddish in color, it is approximately 5 times the size of Earth. Further parallels to these accounts are also found in ancient Egyptian and Mayan records as well.
A similar object was also documented in the Egyptian Texts of the Bronzebook. This 3600-year old work was penned by Egyptian academics following the Exodus. They called it the “Destroyer” and say it caused the Biblical disasters of Noah’s Flood and the Ten Plagues of Exodus. They also warn that it will return in the near future.
The Mayans offered the same warning. They called this object the “Red Comet” and told us its return will mark the beginning of the next Mayan Calendar on December 21, 2012. Like the Egyptians, they feared the natural disasters caused by this object and kept a constant vigil on the planet Venus for any sign of its return.
Nibiru and 2012
Today, we not only observe Venus, but the entire solar system as well, and what we’re seeing is troubling for some. In the last 75 years, the effective energy output of our sun has increased 0.4%, causing the most violent solar activity in recorded history. According to NASA, the next solar cycle will reach its maximum in 2012, and it will be stronger than the last.
Meanwhile, as the global warming debate continues here on Earth, astronomers have observed significant surface warming on Mars and Pluto at levels that could cause an extinction event here on Earth. Additionally, there is a sharp increase in atmospheric perturbations and a host of new X-ray and radio emissions on the other planets in our solar system, as well.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.25. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.