Going Interprofessional: Working Together for Health and Welfare Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: January 2002
File Size: 393 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Health and welfare professionals increasingly have to collaborate and co-ordinate their practice in order to provide a more integrated service for the consumer. Going Inter-Professional brings together academics, professionals and researchers to assess the implications for all the professions involved and the practical developments in hospitals, general practice and community care. Individual contributors look at:
- the theoretical background to inter-professional work
- education and management issues
- inter-professional practice issues in work with children, disabled, elderly and mentally ill people
- the implications for carers
- developments in Australia, Western Europe and the USA
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $45.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.