Got It! Twenty-One Communication Tips for Busy, Impatient People Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
“If you desire to communicate with honesty and purpose in an enthusiastic and committed manner, Got It! delivers. Got It! will inspire you to catch Joan Craven’s infectious ability to incorporate constructive ideas and common sense guidelines into your dealings with just about anybody, anytime.” “Her practical and thoughtful approaches to the communication opportunities and challenges that face every one of us – in the workplace or the home – are easy to grasp and implement in our lives. She has demonstrated her mastery of communications by weaving theory, experience and thought-provoking questions into a quick-and-easy read that will radically improve your interactions with the world.” “Got It! will empower anyone who wants to improve their communication skills. Whether you’re a CEO, educator, new grad, entrepreneur or parent, these insightful examples and insights show how to get along better with just about anyone, anywhere, anytime. Read it and reap.”- Sam Horn, The Intrigue Expert and author of POP! and Tongue Fu!®" “Joan Craven, president of Craven Communications, has been an author, communications consultant, professional speaker, and communications coach for over 30 years. As a popular weekly newspaper columnist, she understands the value of building relationships. The author’s diverse and growing client base includes health and safety officers, human resource managers, government officials, chartered accountants, engineers, educators, health care professionals, librarians, hotel managers, bankers, home builders, parents and grandparents. She has assisted thousands of clients build their repertoire of thoughtful and honest communication skills.” “Publisher’s website: http://www.strategicpublishinggroup.com/title/GotIt-TwentyOneCommunicationTipsforBusyImpatientPeople.html”
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.40. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.