Grace Notes Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: April 2009
File Size: 913 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Grace Loring, a successful author haunted by the experience of being a battered wife, turned that experience into a non-fiction book on domestic violence, Hit or Miss. The book became an immediate bestseller, and both critics and readers praised her courage and honesty. Women began to contact Grace, and she willingly offered advice to others struggling with the shame and terror of domestic violence. Now, years later, Grace has evolved into a caregiver for her brother, who has fallen prey to the crippling effects of rheumatoid arthritis. Though she adores Gus, Grace is feeling ever more pressured as his expensive care slowly drains her resources. Her daughter, twenty-two-year-old Nicky, provides most of the brightness in their lives, but Graces funny, clever and irreverent daughter is soon to graduate from college and leave home. Stephanie Baine enters Grace’s life via a simple e-mail saying how much she enjoys Grace’s work. Grace replies and a short time later another message from Stephanie arrives, asking, “Is it really you? Or does someone else answer your e-mail for you?” Grace falls into an intense personal e-correspondence with the woman. As Stephanie chronicles intimate details about her tragic past and her present situation of escalating physical and verbal abuse, Grace seeks to console and counsel the young woman. To her surprise, Gus cautions Grace against getting involved. “She could be anyone,” her brother insists. Angered by his take on the situation, Grace ignores him and continues her e-mail correspondence, advising Stephanie to take whatever steps necessary to escape from her husband. When Stephanie’s e-mails abruptly stop, Grace is thrown into a state of dread, fearing the worst. But as she embarks upon an investigation of the sinister circumstances surrounding Stephanie’s “silence,” what she learns casts doubts on what she’s been told. Then, when Stephanie gets back in touch, Grace is forced to wonder what is true and what isn’t. Something is terribly wrong. But what? “She could be anyone.” Who is Stephanie Baine? What does she really want?
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.20. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.