Grand Bahama Island Ebook
Publication Date: May 2011
File Size: 616 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
This book is drawn from our larger guide titled Enchanted Summer: A Romantic Guide to Cape Cod, Nantucket & Martha’s Vineyard. Here, we focus on Cape Cod, with many color maps and photographs added. Following are some reviews of the larger edition: “A superb travel guide. This book is what travel guides are supposed to be: informative, interesting, and most of all—fun. Great research and the author’s warm writing style make planning a leisurely holiday a pleasant experience. Great suggestions for romantic getaways, but there’s plenty here for the whole family, if you really want to bring the kids.” — J. Seriena “This book made me ache for another visit to the Vineyard. The author captures the very essence of the Cape Cod shores and the Vineyard and Nantucket. And the charming illustrations add to the call of life at another pace and that life can truly be enjoyed, one B & B at a time.” — Amazon customer “Enchanting. The title tells it all. This is a fun book to read and it got my wife and me all excited about our trip way before we even packed our bags. All the suggestions were very good.” — Amazon customer “Is it summer yet? Living in Chicago, I’m always longing for summer. Now I’m also longing to go to the Cape area. Enchanted Summer paints a great picture of what should be a great summer vacation. The book is well written, well organized and well..enchanting. Can’t wait to check out the recommendations.” — Amazon customer "Romance is quite subjective. Seclusion for one person is Dullsville for another. Busy little seaports for you might be jammed little tourist traps to me. And so on. Yet Cynthia Mascott, a Cape Cod resident for only four years, manages to cover all the bases. This guide lets you know whether the reservation you’re making is for a bed-and-breakfast with “friendly” owners (doesn’t that make you think they?re going to be IN YOUR FACE?) or an inclusive resort where you don’t even have to leave to buy souvenirs. The book is divided into sections covering every imaginable town on Cape Cod, as well as the islands of Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket. There’s even a chapter on Boston, gateway to the Cape. The sections on each town and island are further divided into lodging, eating and playing. Playing is even further divided into touring, calendars of events, nature, recreation and more. The sections on lodging are quite extensive; it appears everyone and their mother is running an inn on the Massachusetts shore. Mascott lets us know how many rooms are available and how they’re decorated, if you’ll have to share a bath, what the yard looks like and what to expect for food. The listings also rank prices, ranging from two dollar signs for inns and hotels that cost less than $100 a night (not too many of those) to four dollar signs for $200 and up. The addition of Web and email addresses are helpful, although most places don’t have them. The restaurants also appear to be plentiful and Mascott has done some yummy research. Many of the listings include specific menu items that are good, but others are as generic as “traditional American food.” There are a lot of historical tidbits in here, locations of the nice beaches, good places to ride bikes, where to shop, etc. Pick up this book a few months ahead of your holiday and you’ll be able to schedule every minute." — Foreword Magazine
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.